Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, online services, and personal computers. Its best-known hardware products are the Mac line of computers, the iPod media player, the iPhone smartphone, the iPad tablet computer, and the Apple Watch smartwatch. Its online services include iCloud, the iTunes Store, and the App Store. Apple’s consumer software includes the OS X and iOS operating systems, the iTunes media browser, the Safari web browser, and the iLife and iWork creativity and productivity suites.
Apple was founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne on April 1, 1976, to develop and sell personal computers. It was incorporated as Apple Computer, Inc. on January 3, 1977, and was renamed as Apple Inc. on January 9, 2007, to reflect its shifted focus towards consumer electronics. Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) joined the Dow Jones Industrial Average on March 19, 2015.
Apple did an update on the iTunes affiliate commissions that will be effective on May 1st 2017.
Updates on Commissions :
Starting on May 1st 2017, commissions for all app and in-app content will be reduced from 7% to 2.5% globally. All other content types (music, movies, books, and TV) will remain at the current 7% commission rate in all markets. We will also continue to pay affiliate commissions on Apple Music memberships so there are many ways to earn commissions with the program.
To be clear :
- app and in-app content commissions will be reduced from 7% to 2.5%
- all other contents commissions will remain at 7%
Hard time for all the related businesses (websites,etc,…) doing some benefit with the iTunes affiliate program from Apple.
You own a website, an application or use the iTunes affiliate program from Apple and want to give your opinion. This is your turn.
A number of links with /en/ from Mac App Store & App Store give a HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
Find links referencing the /en/ using Googledorking :
Conclusion : You can obtain more information about the unresponsive Mas here
For the MAS, and for the developers :
- Going to https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/voix/id532839674?mt=12&ls=1&at=10ludN , I observed an unresponsive webpage.
- Going to https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/voix/id532839674?mt=12&ls=1&at=10ludN , I observed a responsive webpage.
HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
Last-Modified: Fri, 04 Nov 2016 15:04:52 GMT
apple-timing-app: 3 ms
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2016 15:04:52 GMT
HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
Last-Modified: Fri, 04 Nov 2016 15:06:22 GMT
apple-timing-app: 4 ms
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2016 15:06:23 GMT
I obtain :
HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
A test with Browsershot gives : « The server did not send a content type header. »
Let’s try with another one : Netflix
- Links with the /en/ country extension are unresponsive.
- Changing links from /en/ to /us/ is the actual fix.
The macOS Sierra 10.12.1 update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, and is recommended for all users.
- Adds an automatic smart album in Photos for Depth Effect images taken on iPhone 7 Plus
- Improves the compatibility of Microsoft Office when using iCloud Desktop and Documents
- Fixes an issue that may prevent Mail from updating when using a Microsoft Exchange account
- Fixes an issue that caused text to sometimes paste incorrectly when using Universal Clipboard
- Improves reliability of Auto Unlock with Apple Watch
- Improves security and stability in Safari
- File Size: 1.36 GB
This update includes stability and performance improvements. It also:
- Fixes an issue where albums may play in an unexpected order
- Resolves a problem that prevented lyrics from appearing while listening to Beats 1
iOS 10.0.3 fixes bugs including an issue where some users could temporarily lose cellular connectivity.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201222
A growing number of Verizon subscribers are complaining about a serious issue that causes them to regularly lose LTE connectivity on their iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus devices, suggesting a major bug that needs to be resolved by either Apple or Verizon. « Mac Rumors »
Complaints about call connection problems with Apple Inc.’s iPhone 7 models are spreading across social media in China just weeks after the devices were released. « Bloomberg »
Xcode 8 includes Swift 3, and SDKs for iOS 10, watchOS 3, tvOS 10, and macOS Sierra.
New in Xcode 8:
• Editor generates docs, highlights current line, supports color and image literals in .swift files, and completes image names
• App extensions enable third parties to add new capabilities to the source editor
• Code signing can be managed automatically or using custom settings
• Runtime issues show alerts to identify leaks, UI alignment problems, or race conditions using the thread sanitizer
• Memory debugger visualizes and navigates the map of relationships among your data and objects at runtime
• Interface Builder gives you pixel-perfect control and preview for each target device, and can edit at all zoom levels
• San Francisco Mono default coding font and new dark Civic theme
• Documentation viewer searches a unified reference library using fuzzy matching, available even when offline
• Accessibility improvements within Interface Builder and throughout the IDE
• Build Siri extensions, iMessage apps, and sticker packs for Messages in iOS 10
New in Swift 3:
• Swift-enhanced API for Grand Central Dispatch and Core Graphics
• Uniform API style across all of Swift 3, including frameworks in the platform SDKs
• Playgrounds support for open source toolchains from Swift.org
• Xcode migrators help move your existing Swift code to Swift 3
• Swift 2.3 aids the transition to Swift 3 while providing access to the latest SDKs
Now with an all-new Apple Music design which brings greater clarity and simplicity to every aspect of the experience. This update includes support for iOS 10. It also adds enhancements designed for macOS Sierra including:
Siri. Play music from your Library and Apple Music using your voice. Just ask Siri.
Picture-in-Picture. Watch videos as you multitask and use different apps. Your video floats above your desktop in any corner of the screen.
Now with an all-new Apple Music design which brings greater clarity and simplicity to every aspect of the experience.
Security Content of Safari 9.1.3
Released September 1, 2016
Available for: OS X Yosemite v10.10.5 and OS X El Capitan v10.11.6
Impact: Visiting a maliciously crafted website may lead to arbitrary code execution
Description: A memory corruption issue was addressed through improved memory handling.
CVE-2016-4654: Citizen Lab and Lookout